Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though they don’t necessarily coincide with mine. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.
How far along: 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still haven't weighed myself. I'll find out at the end.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep? Sleep has gotten a little more challenging. Insomnia has kept me awake a few nights lately.
Best moment last week? Our first shower. It was such a blessing to have all of our friends and family come out to support us!
Least favorite moment last week? Back pain! I had the most ridiculous back pain this week.
Movement? LBD has definitely picked up on his movement. I am starting to figure out his schedule, like being awake and playing at 4 am. :)
Food cravings? No real cravings.
Gender? Boy
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in/out? Still in.
What I miss? A nice glass of red wine!
What I am looking forward to: Our couples shower this weekend.
Milestones: No major milestones this week, just one more week down! 11 more to go!


1 comment:
I love reading these posts!
Post a Comment