Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7 Weeks


Jackson is getting so big!  He is 7 weeks now.  I can't believe we are approaching the 2 month mark.

This week was his first weekend trip to Huntsville.  He was able to meet lots of new people this weekend!  Check out all of my visitors!


Maw-maw Martin


Great Aunt Daphne


Cousin Stephanie



Mommy's friend Sarah


Smiling at Nana


Jackson got a little toy from Disney World from Jeff, Nina and Kasey.  I think he is going to be a Mickey fan :)  


Jackson had so much fun at Mimi and Papa's new house, that we decided to stay a couple extra days.  He had so much fun!


Cuddling with Mimi



Mimi even let Jackson have her bed :)  Can you find him?



Jackson is getting so good at the whole head control thing that I decided to try out the Bumbo.  He really liked it!

No comments: