Jackson turned two months old last week! Can you believe it? Check out our chunky monkey! He had is two month appointment and his shots. :( The shots were harder on Mommy than him, but I have never seen his face turn that shade of red! He as not happy, but it soon passed. Our little guy is 13 lbs 1 oz and 23.75 inches long. His head is 16.25 cm and he is again in the 75% on all three measurements.
Jackson is such a happy baby. He has really been talkative the past few days. He is still working on the head control thing, but he is getting really good at it! He has definitely found his hands and loves to chew, suck and stare at them. He is so observant. He can now follow objects with his eyes and he can spot mommy and daddy from across the room. I cannot wait to see all the things he is going to accomplish over the next couple of months.
I think Jackson really loves day care. All of his teachers are so nice. He has been conked out every time we have gone to pick him up, so we know he has had fun all day! Going back to work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It is actually kind of nice to get back into the swing of things, but I do miss spending my days with my favorite little guy. Without further adieu, here are more pics of Jackson! Sorry if you thought this blog would be about anything else. :)
I love my hands!
Can't you tell?
How long until Football season?
Chilling out like Daddy does it!
Jackson made his first trip to Charlotte this weekend to visit with his Great Grandma Watkins. Jackson has finally met all of his great grand parents. What a lucky guy! He enjoyed his time in Charlotte and he cannot wait to go back!
Three generations doing what they do best!
Aunt Denise is so silly!
Chilling with cousin Alex

No comments:
Post a Comment