Sunday, September 19, 2010

A weekend at home


We finally got a weekend at home!  It was so nice and relaxing!  We watched football all day Saturday and did some chores Sunday.  Best of all, we got to enjoy having Jackson all to ourselves all weekend!  As a reward, Jackson surprised us with several milestones this weekend.  Jackson holds his bottle (really well too!), he found his feet and he rolled over for the first time!  Of course the moment I try to get it on camera, he gets shy, but hopefully I can get it on camera soon!  He is also trying to blow bubbles with his mouth, but he can't quite do it yet.  It is absolutely hilarious.  Here are some pictures of how we spent out weekend.

Bedtime Friday night

Trying to sit up on his own.


Tummy time


Play time

 Ready for the Bama game!


Bama shoes


I love football!


Watching the game with Daddy


Roll tide!!


Night night!!

No comments: