Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 Months!

Happy 7 months!  Can you believe it?  Do I ask this every month?  Well, our little man is now 7 months.  The next thing I know, he will be turning 1!  How can he get so big so fast?!?  


Anyway, this month we celebrated his first Christmas and brought in the New Year!  Jackson also attended his first birthday party for one of his buddies.  So many more to come! Jackson thinks it is going to be a fabulous year!  He is honing in on his standing skills, though he still isn't crawling.  He is showing signs of wanting to crawl.  He will actually pull on your hand and pull himself up, so we have that right around the corner!  No new teeth to report; however, it seems like he is teething like crazy!  So much drool :)  He eats solid foods 3 times a day and he is down to 5 bottles of 6 oz now!  Woohoo!  He is much better at spacing out his meals.

The big news is that he has moved up into the next infant class.  His day care splits them into 0-6 months and 6-12 months.  He loves it in there.  There is so much excitement!  All the other babies are MOVING!  I know he will be moving before we know it.  Unfortunately, his first week resulted in his first accident.  He fell over and bumped his cheek on a toy.  He ended up with a bruise, but it wasn't too bad.  You may see it in some of the pics below.
I know it has been a while, so there are a lot of pics to catch up on!  Being snowed in is helping me get caught up!  6 inches of snow in D-ville!  We have been snowed in since Sunday night and will have another day at home tomorrow.  Though, it's not really snow anymore, just ice.  The fun stuff :(  Enjoy the pics!  

Sincerely,
Snow Struck in Georgia


Standing!

Go Bama!

Roll Tide!  We won for Mommy's Birthday!

Building like Daddy!

With the birthday boy!


Believe it or not, Jackson is the youngest in this picture, by 3-5 months!  I never really think he is that big until I see him with other babies!

Ready for my photo shoot!

This is all I could get from Jackson!  Once he saw those blocks, it was all over!

Oooh blocks!

Let me just play!

More standing practice!  I love to stand on my own!

That's right ladies :)

Pulling up in my high chair!  See my bruise :(

Snow!

Lots of it!

Our little snow bear

Cutie pie!

Love the ears :)

Poor little cheek!

Check out that snow!

So pretty!

Here is the latest funny face!  It's hilarious!

No comments: