It's been a while...and we have to catch up! Life is picking up as I type this. We are just trying to find some time to relax and enjoy life!
Last weekend Mommy and Jackson took our very first trip on our own, without Daddy. We managed pretty well! Daddy had a guys weekend and we went home to Huntsville for a long weekend. We had a great time! We got to see lots of family and friends! It was such a great weekend!
I got a Valentine!
Yum
I got lots of Valentines!
Yum!
Aunt Sarah makes me giggle
Helping Grandma work
Loving my new truck
Reading the morning paper
Does this mean I have to go shopping again...
Meeting the horsies
Jackson and Papa
I want to pet her!
Pretty horse. Jackson is quite the animal lover.
Fun on the farm
Jackson with both great grandmothers! What a lucky little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment