Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Birthday: Part II

Jackson is such a lucky kid.  He got to have two first birthday parties!  Last weekend, we traveled to home to celebrate the little guys birthday with all of our family.  It was such a great, but busy, weekend!  Saturday, everyone gathered at my parents house.  We had a wonderful cookout and some delicious cake!  That afternoon, we went to get Jackson's one year pictures taken.  I can't wait to show you some of them!  We spent the night with Eric's parents and Jackson has a blast playing with Sadie.   It was a wonderful weekend.  We are truly blessed!

The yummy cake!  It's super cute too!

The decorations

Jackson and Mimi

My new chair!  I can relax like Daddy now!

Not sure about this cake business

Yum!

Ready for some presents!


Read me the card Papa


Jackson and Nana

Jackson and Maw-Maw


Jackson and Ashley

Say Roooooll Tide!

Jackson and Papa


Testing out his new ride

Great party!

Here are a couple of pics from this weekend.  They are too cute not to share!

Feeding himself with a spoon.  He's getting so big!

I'm up to something...

Not really...I'm a perfect angel!

No comments: