Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Play time!

We have been having too much fun lately!  Over the last several weeks, we have had play dates, visits from Grandma, school, work, projects, and a visit to Mimi and Papa!  Whew, I'm exhausted just typing it out!  


Rocking at Cracker Barrel while waiting on Mimi and Papa (more on that trip in a later post)

Jackson had his Bama buddies over to watch the Penn State game.  The boys had a great time playing outside during half time.  

Jackson and Charlie playing with the bubble machine

Checking out the ride

Braxton showing Jackson the awesome rocks he found

I've got the remote!

Shooting some hoops with Braxton

Just chilling out at my carpet picnic!

Grandma came to visit so Mommy and Daddy could get started on their bedroom project!  We had a great time, but I was not in the mood for pictures!


Trying on Dadda's Alabama ring.  Can't wait until I get one!

No comments: