The Deahl house has been getting into the swing of Christmas! I cannot begin to explain how excited I am for Christmas this year. Jackson doesn't quite "get it" but he is so excited by the lights and sounds! We think he has even said "Santa." It is so adorable!
Eric and I kicked off December by having a date night to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Thank you MiMi!) It was a great concert and a great start to the season! Then, we went Christmas tree hunting. Jackson loved the Christmas tree farm! Mom and Dad got to sneak away for ANOTHER date night (how lucky are we to have such amazing parents?!) for Eric's Christmas party. This time we got spiffed up and partied the night away (ok...until 11, maybe) in B'ham. Grandpa and Grandma treated Jackson with his first movie. Sources say Jackson LOVED the movie! He couldn't take his eyes off the new Muppets movie, also known as the "mutts." We can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks have in store. We have so many fun things planned!
Date night!
An incredible light show!
Finding the perfect tree!
This is it!
Watching Daddy cut it down
Let's see how tall I am!
Where should the first ornament go?
Date night #2
Our beautiful house!
Oh Christmas tree!

No comments:
Post a Comment