So, I know I'm over a month behind posting this post. Eric and I were lucky enough to witness Bama win a second national championship in three years. All of the Grandparents pitched in so that we could make the trip to New Orleans. Though it would have been wonderful for Jackson to have been there too, but let's just say I don't find New Orleans "kid friendly."
We had a wonderful time on our mini-vacation. We ate wonderful food, hung out with great friends, and best of all got to go to the Super Dome to cheer on the Tide! Fortunately, Bama came away with a great win so the trip was well worth it!
First, Happy New Year!
Me and Ashley
The group at Jackson Square on a nice hot day in January!
Me and Eric at Jackson Square
Me and Brandy and Pat O's
The Team buses
The Dome
Before the game
Getting excited!
We Won!!
The team celebrating
Roll Tide!

No comments:
Post a Comment