12 Weeks old! I can't believe our little Adalyn is 12 weeks and nearly 3 months old! She is such a joy. It is so fun to see the differences between her and Jackson's personality. I'll probably write a whole post about it!
Missy started sleeping through the night at around 9-ish weeks old. She still occasionally wakes up, but it's usually for her passy. She is a much lighter sleeper than Jackson. It's a good thing she is sleeping because I am officially back at work. I miss my sweet pea during the day. I enjoyed my leave with Adalyn so much. It is hard to leave her, but I feel better knowing she is the only baby in her day care class right now. She gets a lot of one on one attention! She is most certainly particular and she will let you know her preferences. She is a little diva already!
Jackson still loves his little sister. He hasn't shown any signs of jealousy at all. He sings to her when she is upset and tickles her tummy. It is so heartwarming to see them together. It is going to be so fun when she is a little older and they can play together. Jackson is making major strides in the potty training world. We're hoping to be fully trained in the next few weeks. :) That would make Mommy and Daddy's life so much easier to have one out of diapers/pull ups!
Miss my little cutie now that I am back at work!
Silly straw fun
Waiting on the Bravos
First Braves game
Grandma and Adalyn
Cheering on the Braves with Daddy
Uncle Chad and Adalyn
Splish splash...
...I was taking a bath!
I love to stare at my hands
Sweet kisses from Jackson
Sweet cheeks
















No comments:
Post a Comment