This week I am 22 weeks. LBD is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. And, LBD is starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day! I will make sure to post some belly pics for you guys tomorrow.
Total weight gain/loss? I'd rather not talk about it :)
Maternity clothes? Yes, almost exclusively. I still have several shirts I can fit into.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? I'm still sleeping really well. Please let it continue!
Best moment last week? Seeing LBD at the anatomy ultrasound.
Movement? I have been feeling lots of movement this week. I even caught a few kicks from the outside. At my scan this week, I learned I have an anterior placenta. This is where the baby implanted towards the front, so the placenta is positioned on the outside of the uterus (fun stuff, I know!) This isn't any cause for concern, but it does affect when I can feel LBD. Hopefully, Eric will be able to feel a few kicks very soon.
Food cravings? No real cravings.
Gender? Boy!
Labor signs? Nope, and lets keep it that way!
Belly button in/out? In-y
What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach!
What I am looking forward to: Eric feeling LBD move and putting together the nursery furniture! I also have a breastfeeding class this weekend. I don't know if I should be excited or scared!
Milestones: Feeling LBD move from the outside!


1 comment:
Love the blog! It's so fun to look back and remember everything about your pregnancy! Congrats again! So excited for y'all! We will definitely have to plan some play dates once he gets here!
Post a Comment