Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Weeks


Wow, one more week down!  We made a lot of progress on the nursery this week.  I haven't been sleeping as well lately since my back has started to hurt a little bit.  I was hoping to get a little farther along before the aches and pains started!  I guess I'm not that lucky.  Let's see what LBD is up to this week:
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

 According to this excerpt from The Bump, Eric may be able to hear the heartbeat by putting his ear up to my belly...very strange.  I'll report back once we've tried that.  I would imagine the only noise he will hear is a growling tummy :)

No comments: