Wednesday, April 7, 2010

31 Weeks! 9 to go!


It's so hard to believe that in just two months, there will be a new member of our family!  We just can't wait to meet him, hug him, kiss him, and spoil him!  There isn't much to report this week.  My swelling isn't as bad as last week, so I am thankful for that.  The weather has been beautiful, so I have been able to get out and walk.  I think it has helped.  

I had a doctors appointment last week.  It was pretty uneventful.  My tummy is measuring "beautifully" according to the doctor.  I am now onto biweekly appointments!  It feels like it so close, yet so far away still.  I know he will be here before I know it, so I am just going to enjoy being pregnant for the next two months!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your swelling has gone down! I was feeling sorry for ya! You look as gorgeous as ever! Love ya, Theresa