Wednesday, April 21, 2010

33 Weeks

Only 7 weeks and counting!  Luckily, there isn't much to report.  My doctor's appointment was uneventful.  I am going every two weeks now, so I will be back next Friday.  LBD has definitely found his groove.  He seems to love to hang out in my rib area!  I have no idea how he can get any bigger without breaking something in there!  I have finally been able to differentiate movement from hiccups.  LBD gets the hiccups A LOT!  I don't have a picture this week, but you can check out what he is going to be up to this month:

Your Baby: Month 8

Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month. 

1 comment:

Robyn Booth said...

Gosh, I can't believe you are already in your 8th month! CRAZY! Braxton had the hiccups a lot as well...he always seemed to get them in the afternoon. It's such a funny feeling! Hope you are feeling good!