Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



I know I'm a few days late with this post, but I haven't been feeling all that great.  Mother's Day was Sunday, and this year it has a different meaning.  As I get closer to meeting LBD and becoming a Mommy myself, it makes me appreciate my mom on a whole other level.  My mom has always been there for me, no matter what.  She is always ready to support me and my family in any way she can.  She is the best Mom a girl could dream for!  I love you Mom!  

Eric was so sweet this Mother's Day!  He really made me feel really special, even though LBD isn't here yet.  He surprised me with a card and a cupcake (YUM!).  He also gave me a certificate for a photography session for when LBD arrives!  I cannot wait to get some newborn photos of our little man!  It was the perfect gift! 

No comments: