Four years ago today, Eric and I got married. I cannot believe it has been 4 years already. Time has completely flown by! We have had an amazing 4 years together and we cannot wait to see what wonderful things the future holds!
Our wedding was the best day of my life! We were surrounded by amazing friends in a beautiful setting. I wish that we could go re-live that night! Everything about it was perfect.
As we wait for our first son to be born, we cannot help but think how lucky we have been. This time last year, we took an anniversary trip to Hawaii. It was a fabulous trip. It was on that trip, that we decided we wanted to add to our family. We had talked about it for a while and decided to start trying when we returned from Hawaii. Little did we know that one year later, we would be anticipating the arrival of our little one.
Three year anniversary in Hawaii
Four year anniversary dinner





1 comment:
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment