Here is the final product! I am so pleased with how the room turned out. I think it actually came together better than I imagined. This room was one huge DIY project. BIG BIG thanks to our parents for pitching in on this! It would have never been completed without them! From keeping Jackson while we worked, painting the walls, painting the furniture and sewing drapes/pillows, they were just as involved with this makeover as we were. The room isn't totally complete. I still need to find something for above the headboard and some other final touches, but the room is complete enough that I couldn't wait to show you!
The headboard I found at Scott's Antique Market - It was painted white
Bed scape
I found the antique mirror at Scott's too; that place ROCKS!
Me and Theresa sewed these grey pillows. They are really fun!
We sewed the drapes too!
Now, we can just relax!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment