Wow...we are in the third trimester! The home stretch! The 2nd trimester just flew by. I have been a bad blogger this time around!
The pregnancy has been very easy this time around, very similar to Jackson. **knocks on wood** I consider it a success that I made it this far along and can still wear my wedding rings! With Jackson, I lost those around week 20. I feel like this little girl is sitting pretty high. I get full very quickly. I am still sleeping great, though the same can't be said for Eric. Unfortunately, the pregnancy snoring has returned. So far my feet have not become swollen. YAY! The only major issue is occasional heartburn.
That's enough of that. Let's get to the belly shots! Here are the past few weeks to make up for my laziness!
24 Weeks
25 Weeks
26 Weeks
27 Weeks





1 comment:
Makes me feel better you couldn't wear your wedding rings by 20 wks with Jackson. I haven't been able to wear mine since about 17-18 weeks. Had to find something else to replace them for now, and I miss them! Glad you have been able to keep them this time around.
Post a Comment