We have been so busy, I have not updated you on the goings on with the little man. Jackson surprises me all the time now. I know every mom says this, but Jackson is really bright. I am always surprised but how much he learns at school. They are like little sponges at this age. It makes me really grateful that we found a place that can teach him so much. He loves to run, play with cars, do things on his own, sing, read, all the fun things about being preschool age.
He knows there is a "baby gul" in Mommy's tummy and she will be his sister, but he doesn't really get it yet. At this age, he is not very conceptual. It won't make sense or be real to him until she is here. We still talk about the things he is going to show his baby sister and how we are going to read and sing to her. I think she already enjoys bed time because I lay with Jackson on his big boy bed and we read and sing and she kicks away. I'm looking forward to sharing that with both of them in just a couple of months.
Beware of picture overload. I realized I hadn't really posted any pics since December!
Some fun in the bounce house
Getting some exercise
One of Jackson's favorite places - Chuck E Cheese
Having a blast at Chuck E's
TV with buddies
A little car shopping
Sliding with Grandma
Silly face!
Birthday party in the park
Yummy cupcakes!
Silly guy
Checking out the tiger at the zoo
Checking out the monkeys (Gorillas - Jackson insists they are monkeys)
Just nesting
Jackson, Mommy and some giraffes!
NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte
With Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Al
Daddy's one happy camper!
See the cars Great Grandma?
Fixing up Jimmy's car
Racing
This is my silly face
Grillin' with my buds
Checking out the cars
Helping Daddy with the pit stop









No comments:
Post a Comment