Thursday, June 3, 2010

39 Weeks


How far along: 39 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Yes.  Unfortunately a couple have popped up, but they aren't too noticeable.
Sleep? Sleep isn't really happening lately.  I wake up with backaches and hip pain.  Just the joys of the last couple weeks!
Best moment last week?  Our anniversary.  It was a really great day!
Least favorite moment last week? It's not really a moment, but more of my least favorite thing.  My swelling has become out of control (you can see it in the picture).  I cannot wait to have regular sized ankles again!
Movement? He is still very active.  His movements are pretty uncomfortable at this point, especially when he stretches out!
Food cravings? Fruit and fruit flavored things.
Gender? Boy
Labor signs? I've been having some on and off cramps and contractions, but nothing major.  LBD is definitely very low.  I have a lot of pressure on my pelvis, even more than I did last week.
Belly button in/out? Still in.
What I miss? My wedding rings!  I haven't seen them in so long :(
What I am looking forward to:  My 39 week appointment is tomorrow.  We will be having another ultrasound to check his size.  I will also get to see if I have made any progress over the last 3 weeks!  Say a little prayer that there is some progress!  We are also going to go over our options if LBD decides to stay in!

No comments: