We had a big week this week. Jackson is finally packing on the pounds, or ounces in his case. Jackson is three weeks old and finally up to his birth weight!
Jackson went to his first Braves game this week. He had a blast. He was awake and taking in the sites the entire time.
He also had to have a bath because he peed all over himself. He does not care for baths just yet. Can't you tell?
Jackson also had a visit from his grandparents! Eric's mom came and spent the entire week with us. She was a huge help as Eric went back to work last week. She made us dinner every night and helped out with Jackson while I took naps. Eric dad joined us over the weekend and they were able to go golfing for father's day. It means so much to us to have such supportive family members. We could not have made it the first few weeks without them. Thank you Grand mom and Granddad Deahl!!


1 comment:
You are so lucky to have that much help. Such a blessing :)
I wish I lived closer so that I could help! He is a handsome little baby!
Post a Comment